4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25757

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3422
    Again, to compare 4DS with closest technology listed company on the ASX.

Do you have the latest terms and conditions on payments to be made by weebit to “Tour Lab Group at Rice University”? I would like to add the data to the graph when comparing to 100% owned 4DS Patents.

Can you you also show me the roadmap for 11nm? weebit have so only published it work to scaled down to 22nm.

It would help if you could show your source of your data as everything your saying is contrary to what weebit have published.

For example, weebit is telling you that from the $25b they are looking to play in the $2.9b emerging embedded memory market. The way you state your claims is like Flash Memory will no longer exist and that all other embedded Filament ReRAM technologies developed by Sony, Fujitsu, SanDisk, Samsung, TSMC and so on will not capture anything from the market.

What is unique about 4DS is that its only competitor is DRAM, there are no known competitors. This was stated by Dr WvdH on numerous occasions followed by consultations from Western Digital setting the market / application target. How much of the USD $110 billion market can 4DS capture??

The posted graph does not go into low level details as it is not intended to put a magnifying glass over each company. It is simply to derive what value could be expected from 4DS post fab qualification when comparing the two ASX listed technology stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.