4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-25758

1. 1,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Khoutam...Do not go and twist everything around to suit what you want to read or depict.
    Yes I know that at this stage we are targeting a 2.9b segment of the Embedded market at this point of time which is growing rapidly.
    I can not show you a road map because it was brought up in shareholder meeting that wbt have been asked to look at developing to 11nm. No other information was given as it will be commercially sensitive as to who and what for.
    We pay Rice University 90k per year and Leti is transactional and the French Government refunds 50% of what we pay to Leti each year.
    I have never stated or made claims or assertions that Flash Mem will no longer exist.
    You in you graph:
    1Technology Market ValueUSD 0BUSD B
    is what I am replying to.
    Taking into consideration that we will be playing in both Discrete and Embedded plus AI, Neural Networks, etc WBT will have a greater market value to participate in. As to the extent of how much of that market we will capture no one and I mean no one would or could ever guess to the amount.
    It is exactly as we stand today.
    If 4DS had a functional product and was to put it into production you could only guess as to the percentage that that product could market capture.
    It is exactly the same for WBT and any other developer.
    For anyone interested hear is what WBT is aiming for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.