4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Nothing is being twisted.It’s comparable data using ASX listed...

1. 2,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3420
    Nothing is being twisted.

It’s comparable data using ASX listed company as a source.

While the embedded memory market is growing so is the DRAM memory market (expected to reach USD $176 billion by 2027). The unknown for 4DS holders is how much of that market can they capture??? “speculating” here but i would say greater than USD $10 billion (This is based on 4DS Memory being superior to Optane PMem which 4DS never considered being a competitor).

What you are miserably failing to comprehend is the graph compares current company standings and what value 4DS could potentially see post fab qualification in Q2 2023 when compared to another ASX listed ReRAM technology stock.

With regards to wbt “being asked to look at developing 11nm” well that is great but is totally meaningless for the market, wbt are working on further scaling (production level parameters / Non-Platform lots) it’s memory cell from 28nm to 22nm on 300mm wafers. Being asked has no material value.

The $90K figure related to royalty payments made by wbt to Rice university seems to dramatically deviate from the base agreement. So without seeing the renegotiated terms I will have to dismiss your claim and stick with the published base data as the source of truth or benchmark. Leti on the other hand co-owns wbt patents and has the right of use, which means they can license to others (potential competitors such as IntrensicSemi). This is why having 100% patent ownership like 4DS Memory is a major benefit (No risk or commercial disadvantages with competitors having access to IP).

French government rebates while great in the short term do have implications which may appear during commercial transactions. I have never bothered to follow up with wbt on this as they are and continue to be a trade for me.

The graph still stands despite you not feeling comfortable with how it is presented.

Last edited by Khoutam: 12/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.