4DS 1.11% 9.1¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-259

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    IMO in the rank of importance, iteration 3 results are paramount. I will expect shares to drop significantly if the results aren't at least to expectations.
    The roadshow and patents probably won't do much for the investment side of things, unless it brings in large investors, but those investors already know about 4DS to begin with and have likely been following closely anyway. This is definitely no industry secret that's going to pop out of the closet. The renewal, or lack thereof, with WDC is going to be interesting. From my own personal investment point of view, it is insignificant to the overall potential of the product as the hard yards will have been completed. With that said, their lack of interest will definitely raise concerns for several investors and might shirt-tail the results of the latest iteration. WDC will have intimate knowledge of this product from the beginning.
    I've decided to settle in with 500K shares but will need a suitable entry point. I don't think we're there yet as the SP will bounce as DTs play the charts, with a possible fallout of interest if news is slow coming. Slow news historically makes investors nervous with tech stock.
    My bid will be 500K shares at .071 and I feel confident I can make money regardless of the short term outcome. Long term outcomes are completely dependent on product markets and ultimately the products suitability for those markets.
    Before I'm doused with petrol for "down ramping" that is not what I'm doing, nor do I believe down ramping a stock is even possible on this small forum of amateur enthusiasts.
    This is simply my trading strategy that thus far in my life has worked very well. While I've missed a lot of boats that have sailed, I've missed most of the shipwrecks too. There's always another boat.

This is all in my own opinion and not trading advice. Do your own research. Never fall in love with your stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $97.28K 1.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51011 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 224155 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ 464209
Last updated 14.14pm 18/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.