4DS 2.13% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Most likely they will continue testing for most of the...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Most likely they will continue testing for most of the quarter.

Obviously yield & speed are super easy to test and don't require a lot of time.

Retention can potentially take a long time to test, certainly if it were in the months/years zone, however from what I have gathered over the years, it is very likely to be much shorter than that, potentially minutes or even seconds. Therefore, retention likely won't take a long time to test unless I am completely wrong and they are producing days/weeks etc.

Endurance on the other hand requires an array and time and is the primary reason why they would be testing for a large part of the quarter.

Hence, my earlier post, the longer they take the better imo and as expected the share price is running up in anticipation. The stock was 26c on speculation that they were almost there, a successful lot with good enough metrics to take to market would see the share price at least around the 55c mark imo. Putting them at a market cap around 800bn. With the AUD being so weak it is around usd500m, certainly a reasonable guesstimate with potential to go x2-x3 higher.
    Last edited by smcsson: 18/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.1¢ $31.80K 347.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222112 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 70467 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.