4DS 1.14% 8.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-27038

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    I do think it is important to keep these discussions grounded. Some here are making very clear-cut statements that this is a success. We do not yet know that. I've been here around 5 years. We always think it's in the bag and ready to sell. It has not been so far. We need to wait for the announcement. Once it is positive, then we can post congrats and excitement all We want. But right now we have no more knowledge than we did 6 months ago ... really. So let's temper expectations. It's probably a few more weeks before news. That news may be good, but it likely has some other info too. Like, the chip works and we are happy, but HGST has requested we do another lot and modify XYZ to improve this metric. Which is great news, but means another year of waiting rather than a buyout.

in terms of possible share price (not buyout price), it appears BRN and WBT both reached into the multi-billion MCAP previously. I could see 4DS shares doing similar. That could be hype driven though and short lived. Depends if people are here for trading shares or a buyout. Buyout could be years away but a good rise in price may come as early as this year.

fingers crossed. But let's not claim this is I'm the bag and a sure thing. Some real dog stocks have posters saying exactly that. I'd like to think 4DS isn't one of those dog stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.9¢ $935 10.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 231261 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 7012 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.