4DS 5.63% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-27489

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Of course, the SP is important. IMO
    Hence, directors need to consider if their actions could potentially affect its movement and, in particular, how shareholders both current and potential will view them. Directors are expected to plan and implement the direction to which the goals of the company has been set.
    At this time, other than the hype surrounding the TH and the Aug 23 announcement, what does 4DS really have. An announcement that the subsequent testing by 4DS and Imec were far better than what was announced on August 23. And a meeting to be held or already being held this week on invitation by Imec to the Chairman. Is that worth 20c? 60c on a $1B mc based on a statement in a podcast?
    I am not saying it is not true. More likely, as confident as he is, it probably is.
    What I am saying is that I will have doubts if another director and more so if the Chairman starts selling his shares for gains at this critical time, as I read in one of the posts by an esteemed LTH.
    People complain why the SP is sitting where it is now instead of where it should be. Only one announcement since the announcement after the last TH. DYOR
    I just hope it will not be repeated because it will not be looked upon favourably. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.004(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $57.97K 790.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 346111 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 248999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.