4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

The counter-point to this would be that bad news that is price...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The counter-point to this would be that bad news that is price sensitive legally has to be shared immediately. They have a pretty good record, as far as I can tell, of calling for a trade halt or even suspension when they get bad news (even if they don't then sometimes tell us what the hell is happening for what was it, like 6 weeks at one point).

However, the other part of the statement, that nothing appears to be happening, can be taken for bad news in and of itself. I think the thing that pokes me about that no news is bad news thing is that I don't actually care about any news except for 'firm offer has been provided', and they do have discretion about what they consider to be a firm offer (if there even were any offer!). I suspect the AGM is going to be talking about what the next steps are given the absence of firm offers, and yeah that's likely to lead to a hit.

I am very much sick of the pump and dumps. This is my last spec stock, I think; I didn't recognise when I bought in that it's just thinly veiled gambling (maybe ETFs and blue chips are gambling, but the veil is thicker and at least there's a cleaner tie between the shareholders and the profit margins).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $59.53K 740.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133509 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 35000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.