4DS 0.00% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-28234

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    Here is something to consider:

I was thinking about the lack of change in 'Directors Interests - (Direct Share Holdings). My thoughts are that this is 'a bit odd', given the statements by DM about how fantastic the technology is. Other than the recent options selling, we are not being advised of any substantial selling or buying by Directors.

This hints to me that Directors may consider ANY 'dealings' in securities at the moment to be bound by insider trading legislation, particularly if for example, they are in negotiations with parties for the sale of the company. What i'm saying here is that something must be happening behind the scenes, that is preventing them from buying (or selling), because they know something 'material' but are exempt from releasing this 'material' information due to the information being deemed not to be in the interests of the company to divulge (until it is finalised).

I know there are other rules governing 4DS in regard to 'blackout' periods preventing Directors from acquiring or disposing of shares within TWO weeks of the release of major reports eg. Annual reports, Quarterly reports and within 24 hrs post the release, but to me if there was a major problem..... they would be selling..............and if it was something brilliant ..... they would be buying....... UNLESS they were prevented from doing this.

The other option is of course that NOTHING is happening ............... the probability of that is I suggest very small.

I am sure I am just putting down in words what is in the back of your minds already .......Any thoughts ???

Does anyone know under what circumstances they are allowed to hold back material information? Do negotiations count as material if not complete?

GLTAH
    Last edited by gastrader: 27/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $176.7K 2.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63255 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.