4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-28446

1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1458
    Yeh but I'm sure he could find it is he were very confident of doubling, tripling, quadrupling or more his money in 9 months' time...

If you had all the inside info, had been a direct part of all the super-secret discussions with IMEC, with industry players. If you had gone on public record stating you are so excited about the prospect here that you cannot sleep...would you then just let your options expire because 'didnt have the money...'. Comeon this is a guy who raises funds for a living...if he was confident he could cash these out at 60c in 9 months time, I think he'd find a way.

Remember this is the man in the know. He has all the goss and inside knowledge. Discusses with JD on the regular. Was invited IMEC to discuss strategy. Is the spokesperson. If he does anything but execute on options and hold them...it will be viewed with extreme negativity by the market, regardless of how it may be justified (no money, timing, part of sales incentive pool, not greedy just an altruistic man, has enough shares bla bla bla).

On the flip side, if he executes them and holds...well game on, big confidence indicator. Let's hope he does that, i see no reason why he wouldn't. We are on the precipice of the company reaching its crescendo, he knows this better than all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $75.80K 972.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37037 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 372879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.