4DS 1.25% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Hash - it was good that you posted what you did. It was also...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Hash - it was good that you posted what you did. It was also good that others quickly made the distinctions on publication v grant dates, which you clearly accepted.

Surely though the real take away is in some of the content of what 4DS is applying for?

For the past month I've been digesting info on one of the recently granted patents. Much of it I can't truly understand, (i.e. all the embodiments, materials and reactions etc). However, there are nuggets of gold everywhere - similar to what your links outlined.

I was initially frustrated when 4ds raised the last $4m. But when you read the depth of the patents, I can start to appreciate why good patent lawyers are required. Not only are they required for the lodging and granting, but they would also be required in discussions with potential buyers. There's a lot to comprehend, communicate and lock away.

Khoutam - thanks again for you article posts last weekend re WD's shift to Storage Platforms and away from Storage Systems. When you combine that transition with their recent Kazan Networks acquisition it makes things a bit clearer and potentially more interesting.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $128.3K 1.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 768460 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1660173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.