4DS 1.30% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-29098

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    I cant, I live in NZ and dont have the kind of money that I can just hop on a plane whenever to go to an investors meeting.If they had web cast / questions I definitely would.I'd say :

"Ting, 4ds is a non-volatile memory, that is its advantage over other memory, and in all company materials and announcements its non-volatility is referenced, including the latest announcement where you comment on the one shot programming in comparison with other "non-volotile" memories. In the anouncement you specificly say retention is variable and tunable, but nowhere in any release, ever, have you provided any metric whatsoever with regard to that retention. you have not given any examples of the range of retention, or even a specific example of a low end retention in pl4. you have effectively made a claim with no evidence or data to substantiate that claim, and whilst you continue to reference and use the term "retention" it seems like you are unwilling to provide even a single reference metric demonstrating the cells non-volatility in any way whatsoever. why is this, and how can you expect the market to understand the capabilities of the tech if you will not publish even a single example metric in respect of this?"

of course, I honestly thought people were going to hold them to acct about retention at the last AGM and everyone just got all starry eyed and went "yes almighty ting". I'm not an insider, but I know what f*ing non-volatile and persistence means and Its obvious to me that making a claim with not even a single reference data point is concerning. anyone not concerned by that is in my view being wilfully ignorant.
    Last edited by vinneh: 23/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.8¢ $6.165K 78.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 281183 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 1736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.