4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

Re: Increasing possibility for hostile takeover ???Just going to...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Re: Increasing possibility for hostile takeover ???

Just going to try and stimulate a little discussion about the the increasing possibility of a hostile takeover as we become 'outed' to the rest of the world. If the share price is going to hover around these ridiculously low prices then I have concerns.

I was always worried about posters like 'Patience' promoting the idea that 30 cents was a very good price, and he would be very happy to get that price. This is all despite DM some time ago saying he is disappointed we are not already at a MC of $1 Billion (or roughly 53 cents AUD). Apparently he repeated something like this at the recent presentations.

I would hate to think that shareholders would set the bar so low, but we have little control over this. If we do get threatened with a hostile take-over I would hate to see people rolling over and giving their shares away for much less than they are worth. This will happen if people do not know what they are really worth. I understand everyone's circumstances and tolerance for risk is different, and this will have a bearing on what they are happy to accept. There are A LOT of shares on the register that are held by minor shareholders with possibly little knowledge or expectations of higher value. For me it is difficult to assess the risks of a hostile takeover, but clearly we are entering a period where the end of the road is almost in sight and the sharks could well be circling, looking for a bargain.

Although it is not an easy thing to estimate the true value of the final product (we are 'hopefully' going to end up having for sale) but some discussion about what we can expect 'ball park' wise would be helpful. Perhaps, some out there will have knowledge of other deals that have gone down that could approximate even partially the scale of market penetration and disruption we could accomplish if successful. Examples, would help bring context and a sense of realism to the discussion. I don't know maybe there isn't any comparisons. We may have too be guided by the 4DS Board about true 'FINAL' value.

Just my thoughts. Not financial advice. Not up-ramping ....... just working in the balance of probabilities given the information the company has released so far.

Thoughts ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.