4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

I agree we are a client, a regular Joe from Silicon Valley with...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    I agree we are a client, a regular Joe from Silicon Valley with decades of experience and a few dollars to back us too boot.
    But Jock they are not absolute in knowledge of the product. The team at IMEC know their jobs but as far as being all over the product only a few top level executives are aware and they have made it aware to Ting and Dave that they have something special going here and have taken their own bet with the placement of the lab equipment necessary for the development of the 20nm chip and they have spoken about representing the product to other clients in their business, household names.
    I feel you are being rash with your own concerns and placing them on others that are at ease and happy with the companies progress and current situation. I just feel we have heard your echo chamber of views a few more than a few more times. Optimism is not stupid, it makes for judgement and clarity and encouragement in our very amazing chance here to be part of it.
    f I wasn't optimistic and clear of my bet, I would have sold years ago and make another optimistic choice on another gamble, I agree with most of what you last said though, I just choose to look at life and my choices with a glass half full or I get out. Been right a few times, wrong a few times meh. I'm happy with that.
    I wish you a happy day Jock.
    cheers fella's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $199.7K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 312878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 869200
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.