4DS 3.61% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

What on earth are you on about "no reasonable analysis" ?We have...

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    What on earth are you on about "no reasonable analysis" ?
    We have all been living this product for fricken years.
    We are all invested in its out come one way or the other. How would you not do "reasonable analysis" on your investment, how ?
    I would not invest in certain people even though they are wealthy and have a few wins due to their business acumen. A lot of runaway stocks are BS, due to over inflated hype. Life is analysis of breathing and staying upright.
    This particular product is hard to analyse, granted, due to its secretive manner of build. But we are all absorbing what people are behind it, what research facilities are working on it, what product range we would suit and what coffee I will drink whilst spending hours chasing more info regarding these and many more answers on my meagre investment.
    Jock you are cut from a different cloth to most. I have a family member the same as you. His life is speculative like yours in the extreme. Very hard to live like you guys. The coffee is never good enough, hot enough and the analysis in making it wasn't thought through.
    Im sure DM would like to have such a critical and invested mind such as yours in his office pointing all this out, call him.
    Oh and is your tag an acronym or just a piss take ? Just asking.
    Peace out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $237.8K 2.925M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1627516 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 413159 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ 1544992
Last updated 15.53pm 13/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.