4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-29827

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Well Dazza,

I found the whole report very underwhelming. It could have been put together by a high school student who had done a little bit of research using ChatGpT .....and then to top it off, just throw in what appears to be a random valuation at the end of it.

They say they have been conservative, but seriously there is no real explanation of how they come up with the estimates (eg. 10% chance of commercial success). If a valuation of 61 cents is just based on this sort of guesswork and random percentages then I wouldn't put too much credibility in the valuation they have come up with. They obviously didn't ask Ting about probability of successfully creating a working chip at 20nm, or if they did then it looks like they ignored him. Ting was very confident he would be successful.

Yes there are big risks, and it was great to see these risk laid out for us. However, like all of us here, they don't know what they don't know. They don't know if there is credible competition or not, they don't know if 20nm will be successful or not, they don't know if anyone will be interested even if we are successful or not......... the list goes on. This all being true, I find it an absolute waste of time and nonsense plucking numbers (that appear to come out of thin air) which supposedly reflect the probability of success and a subsequent valuation.

I wish I had been offered the same 'payment' for services ....... I would love to have written it. Saying that, like most of you I'm sure, I already have my own version of this report in my head already.

GLTAH. ........... every day that passes we get closer to the pointy end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $73.51K 926.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151422 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 91378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ 611049
Last updated 13.19pm 17/06/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.