4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

I would be pitching this on the cost benefits to the end user of...

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1807
    I would be pitching this on the cost benefits to the end user of the tech, for the "warm data" application at least.

Whether that's reduced energy usage, less provisioning for cooling in the server facility, increased revenue.

Work out a "dollar saved per GB of RERAM installed" type of figure.

Then you know how much you can sell the tech per GB to the end users.

If I have a product with no rival that I can make for a dollar, but I know will save my customer 5 dollars per year for say, 5 years. I can easily justify a 5 dollar sale price to my customers. That's a profit margin of 400%. They pay 5 dollars, get 20 back after capital outlay. No brainer. If it gives that customer functionality they are screaming out for that nobody else can provide, then sell it for 10 dollars. Boom, 900% margin.

This isn't at the consumer end of the market where high volume, low margin wins and the consumer goes for the best bang for their budget. This is the end of the market where you demonstrate the tangibly value of your product and then charge accordingly. They couldn't care less of the $10 product you sold them only cost $1 to make, if it gives them a tangible return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.