4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-30105

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    Potential power savings were a huge factor when we were (only) looking at being a long term storage enabler/disruptor.
    Given the ability to tune for various applications then long term storage may still be one use case & so the substantial power savings on offer there would be applicable to sale price, for that use case only.
    However the gates are now wide open to other very exciting use cases that would generate substantially higher return.
    For mine, the really exciting capability is around analogue, and in an AI environment that would be stunning from (at least) processing speed increases plus power consumption savings.
    Longer development timeframe but... wow!

Regarding who may procure? Google was mentioned & are but one entity who could & would snap this up in a heartbeat & develop for their own use plus sale to others if they saw fit.
    I've seen their global in-house development capabilities & I don't doubt any of the names mentioned, even those who now develop & sell minimal hardware, possess the capabilities to procure 4DS & develop to their own purposes for increased market share & savings.

Giddyup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.