4DS 2.53% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

So true a new technology area in which 4DS are moving is being...

1. 14,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    So true a new technology area in which 4DS are moving is being done very slowly and all the area's of interests good and bad have to be considered from a nationalistic security point of view, which is very real and cannot be understated from an intelligence perspective.

I have held this share for well over 7 years now almost 9, I went back to work as a trainer in my previous job for mental stimulation, a year ago, retirement was too boring, and opportunities are everywhere now, and the pay package and benefits are never better. Young people are so much smarter and the smart one's are eager to learn.

The company that i work for has gone totally paperless, all our work is done over a phone, all reports SOP's, Health and safety, Site Hazard reports. You name it's all on the phone, the only thing that is going to challenge the system in the short term future with respect to demand will be data storage and retrieval, the faster you can produce the documentation for Clients and customers to see, reflects upon the image of any developing successful company.

How many times do you hear, sorry about the wait my computer is slow syndrome. and the customer goes errrrrrrrrr in their mind. This new memory will be magic for mobile Smart Phone Hardware Systems, I'll definitely be onto our hardware implementation team to consider a new storage and retrieval system once it is developed and produced for use.

Hope this share will add to my second retirement fund, in 10 years time. Be cool guys and have faith all is good. The dAyzzz are running away with the years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $326.8K 4.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 298248 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 106480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.