4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

There is undoubtedly a lot of R&D money out there devoted to...

1. 760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    There is undoubtedly a lot of R&D money out there devoted to finding replacement for the current memory technology or to fill the need that A.I is requiring.

The thing to remember is that developing a 'new' and better type of memory isn't an easy thing to do. Just think of DRAM. DRAM has been around since the early 70's. It's true that there have been numerous improvements to its metrics over the years but these improvements have not been easy or cheap to attain. Any company that doesn't want to spend the $$$$ on buying or adopting 4DS technology in favour of developing their own memory will be taking a big risk. It is likely they will come across 'locked doors' in there development process . These 'locked doors' are 4DS patents. Competition has to invent a different way to do things before they can move forward. This is very costly and very time consuming.

Tech companies live and die on their willingness to adopt new and improved technology. Given how 'historically' it has been very difficult to invent a better memory technology (memory that is significantly good enough to warrant changing over too fro the status quo), I think the adoption of our technology (given that it actually works at 20nm) will be high. It is one reason why I think 4DS is very valuable.

Ting has said that he believes that there is no competition out there to our memory. Her said that, Yes the industry is very secretive, but that there are very few engineers/ scientists like him in the world. He said he was confident that if there was something out there he would know about it.

So, in short, if we are successful at 20nm, I would be surprised if the uptake/ interest / adoption whatever you want to call it isn't very high. In terms of value ..........like anything it's whatever people are prepared to pay. Pick a number......... but on the balance of probability given the market we are targeting and the need, and the versatility etc.., ................I think it will be a big number.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.