4DS 2.60% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Hey @CommanderDeanThanks for sharing your thoughts. I did not...

1. afd
    2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hey @CommanderDean

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I did not have stuff like regualtion and integration issues and hurdles at front of mind earlier. Silly moi!

I had a bit of play with things having taking that on board.

I guess the 2-step or alliance formation is something that is sticking with me at the moment mainly because I think the the worth of the sum of the parts is greater than the worth of the parts themselves.

Obviuosly a more complicated process for the board but if my brief was to maximise value for shareholders then I would at least consider the more difficult path of alliance formation etc etc.

As Jocks(?) earlier post suggested....god help us if the board is looking to this forum for strategies..........Just spitballing as I said and trying to gey my head around this.

In any case here is a snapshot of my 'chats'....................figues change acording to how questions are framed etc but 'conceptually', maybe just go with the 'flow' even though there are inconsistencies.

Summary of the Strategic Thinking

The Strategic Value of 4DS

• Standalone Valuation: As an innovative company specializing in ReRAM technology, 4DS could attract a valuation of approximately $1 billion to $2 billion. This valuation is based on its technological advancements and the potential market for its memory solutions.
    • Enhanced Value in a Two-Step Acquisition: When 4DS is integrated into a larger strategic acquisition involving a complementary memory or chip manufacturer, the combined value can rise significantly. The potential valuation in such a scenario could be around $4 billion to $5 billion. This increase is due to:
      • Technological Synergy: The integration of 4DS’s advanced memory technology with the manufacturing capabilities and market reach of an established player.
      • Expanded Market Reach: Combining 4DS’s IP with a larger company's infrastructure allows for a quicker and more efficient market penetration.
      • Regulatory Benefits: A strategic acquisition can demonstrate a commitment to innovation, which may ease regulatory approvals.

And in relation to the second of the articulated or 2-step acquisition of 4DS and a suitor..........................

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6264/6264556-593b67eec389a6661037ab76289e4451.jpg

Cheer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $290.5K 3.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 211255 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.