4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Hey Darren and everyone!I am still here - alive and kicking!As...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

Hey Darren and everyone!

I am still here - alive and kicking!

As many of you here who have known in person, I am committed to building a bigger and better Australia, relentlessly and proudly. It is my way of saying THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, for rescuing me as a Refugee to this wonder land of opportunities, some 43 years ago.

I have busy setting up a Sports Complex in preparation for the coming Brisbane - Olympics 2032. Our government organisations are trying to organise themselves (oxymoron), before they would begin to organise the event itself, so I thought I might as well take initiatives to commence early preparation, otherwise, we will end up like the chaotic Paris, atm.

Hope everyone is fine! Please take care of yourself! I heard sometime in my younger years that, there are 2 important Gods: The God of Health and God of Wealth. If you concentrate on loving and respect the God of Health then the God of Wealth will get jealous and follow you for life! I ain't believe in God, I am a Buddhist, but logically it does sound just about right, and I have embraced this principle throughout my life!

We are only weeks away from the PL5 News Announcement. I am expecting a spike to $0.22, based on my understanding of Technical Analysis, by reading the Chart.

Just dropping a few lines to send my kind regards and warm thoughts to all my friends and foes here. 4DS will pay off - it will be the biggest winner in the history of Australian Stock Market!

Go 4DS Go Baby Go!

Sam the farmer!

NB: If anyone is coming to Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please let me know! We can catch up for a yarn! My treat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.