4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-30188

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I wasn't going to mention other companies and share prices on the 4DS thread but you'll notice that the share price one of those companies is at 25% of it's all time highs and another one is at 15% of its all time high. The third company I never followed.

Those two boards were the envy of a few posters here, when they announced every conference they attended, every partner they were in discussions with, and every memorandum signed even if it didn't result in revenue. The share prices soared and people said why don't our board do the same thing. Well, time has not been kind to them and the market has been fatigued by their constant messaging. The early run of their SP has reversed dramatically, now they still jawbone but the messaging which once lit a fire are now just pushing on a string.

Good on them for the promotional successes early on but clearly the follow through was left wanting. We are at a different stage of the cycle, the promotional activity is just getting started. Lets hope the show follows closely after the tell, else we become a another cautionary tale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.