4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

BRN is back at the SP it was (20 cents) when I first became...

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    BRN is back at the SP it was (20 cents) when I first became aware of 4DS about 6 years ago, whereas 4DS SP is just over 100% higher (3.2 cents)

So 4DS has generated a better return than BRN if you were a relentless buy and hold, "diamond hands" investor.

BRN have made a lot of material progress on the tech, but it has failed to translate into meaningful revenue and they were projecting "hockey stick growth." The current CEO seems to be ineffectual, except at burning through development cash.

4DS has never wanted to go down the sales/revenue route - they wanted to prove the tech could be commercially fabbed, demonstrate its capability and then flog it off. It's taken longer than anyone thought due to setbacks but barring any more, it's really close to the endgame.

I always think it's not worth getting down on the SP in June as we all know it's tax loss selling season.

I might note that every time long time posters on here start getting down and looking like they might be reaching for the razor blades, the SP invariably starts a strong upwards swing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.