4DS 0.00% 7.2¢ 4ds memory limited

AFD:Apple IMO is probably the last company that will be frothing...

1. 3,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856
    AFD:

Apple IMO is probably the last company that will be frothing to leap onto 4DS:

1. They work in the consumer grade space
    2. Their products, while attractive and market leading, aren't always the most cutting edge - they prioritise the User Experience (UX) and appearance over raw computing power. iPhones were late to the party on 4G, 5G, wireless charging, 4K, OLED screens and still don't have as much memory as some of the Android offerings. To me, they hang back and see what works, or give technology a couple of generations to get off the bleeding edge and be more reliable.

3. They also buy hardware such as memory from the likes of Samsung.

That said - their M series processors (ARM licensed design) are starting to prove themselves as very capable, they use them in everything, from an iPad to their workstations and just dial them up and down to meet the needs of the platform they sit in. Easy stock control though, one chip that does everything you need!

My list of interested parties

Intel, Micron, Samsung, NVIDIA, SK Hynix, Toshiba, Western Digital, ARM

These guys make the parts or design the parts (ARM is a fabless design house for example) that go into all of the devices

All of them could be motivated to acquire 4DS with a 20 nm working RERAM for different reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $18.42K 255.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 115643 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.