4DS 4.17% 6.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-30625

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    I don’t agree with the ‘leak, pump and dump’ statement, but absolutely do agree that we should expect fomo price rise and most likely a pull back afterwards when it becomes apparent, as previous experience would suggest it will, that there is more road to travel.

I personally don’t think it’s a BOD orchestrated pump and dump, but ultimately the outcome for the average investor is the same.

Completely concur with you that there’s money to be made in the lead up to PL6. Too many of us here have held on too tightly too many times. Has taken a long while to learn the lesson. De-risking/profit taking when the going is good is a very sensible strategy - especially as, in the past anyway, you could have always bought back in again at a significant discount.

No-one wants to miss the long-fabled mega-pay day and everyone will have their own strategy, but locking in profit whilst keeping a reasonable holding ‘just in case this is finally the one!’ has become increasingly attractive over the (many) years of investing in 4DS.
    Last edited by Jn3355: 10/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.003(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $121.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $88.49K 1.245M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212617 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 23560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.