4DS 3.90% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Totally agree with what you are saying but since joining the ASX...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 699
    Totally agree with what you are saying but since joining the ASX in Dec 2010 they have been working on the memory.
    In October 2016 they announced that they " Have developed 40nm ReRAM and hailed it as a milestone". This is within the confines of WD/HGST and now eight years on we are still no further ahead and WD have walked away from us.
    You have to start asking a whole lot of questions as to what is going on.
    I have been watching 4DS since 2013 and brought in 2016 and have watched and seen all that has happened since then, and there has been a lot of lack of transparency over the years and with the increase of development of new MEM technologies by the likes of Micron, Samsung, Intel, WD etc, that buy up companies like us and incorporate it into their products, my question is if our tech is such a breakthrough then why haven't we been taken over by now and if the statement is correct that the CEO of IMEC will tell to those closest to him to have a serious look at our tech, why if we are so great and if he is full of confidence that :
    A) that PL5 & 6 will be successful
    B) We can scale down to 20nm
    C) be able to be able to produce a 1Mbit Array and demonstrate a cell density that could produce a 1.6Gbit chip
    Why is there no noise within the semiconductor arena that anyone is talking about us?
    Why are we stating that we are going down to 20nm when we cannot prove up 40nm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $63.96K 817.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 209961 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 245052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.