4DS 1.28% 7.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-31136

1. 2,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Sam Altman recently tweeted this picture of a strawberry.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6408/6408999-d9e74f11c289cad7c8ce6cdcd260410f.jpg

Is 'Strawberry' the Killer Application use case for 4DS memory?

Strawberry is a code name for OpenAI’s secret model that is capable of advanced reasoning.

"For example, I just asked ChatGPT to write a paragraph with exactly 42 words.It gave me a paragraph with only 40 words."

"Instead of just writing out the answer immediately, it might do the type of reasoning “in the background” that I’m describing. Once it gets a paragraph with 42 words, it will count the words in the background to double-check, and then finally post the answer for us to see. This will take more time and energy to do, but this is where this “advanced reasoning” stuff is heading.If LLMs are not capable of this type of reasoning, then we can forget about AGI. But if LLMs are able to do this type of mathematical reasoning and double-check their own answers to make sure they are correct before writing them down, then we could be a lot closer to AGI than we’ve seen."

"I believe that ChatGPT and other LLMs already have this ability if they want to. For example, there is no reason why OpenAI couldn’t program GPT-4o to run experiments in the background and double or even triple-check the answers before responding. But this would be so expensive in terms of “compute” or energy costs. This is all about getting these LLMs to do this efficiently."

https://ai.plainenglish.io/why-openais-strawberry-is-a-game-changer-4c933bc40808

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.7¢ $99.02K 1.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 449526 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 40810 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.