4DS 1.32% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-31141

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    On another note, I emailed DM, who forwarded it onto Peter Webse.
    The question was about the AGM.
    When basically...
    I stated I wanted to book early for cost reasons, and would I be safe booking my flight on Tuesday the 26th, and staying for a week. Would Thursday-Friday combo (28th-29th) be the most likely dates that the AGM be held.
    I got loads of questions answered at the Sydney promo, which totally boosted my confidence and some attendee's on here bragged about going to last years AGM. I did get jealous.
    The missus and I, want in....
    The reply was that they generally have it within the last 2 days of November, the last business day of November being the limit. but he could not confirm until mid October, which is when they announce it to market. I said I'll take the risk.
    The last 6 AGM's were the within the last 2 days of the month when I checked back.
    So we have booked our flights. Fly in Tuesday the 26th, fly out on the red eye special on the evening of the 3rd December.
    Since we all are playing on calculated risk with this stock, why not the AGM.
    I sensed there was some missed opportunities last year with members crossing paths unawares, so, I was wondering this year, maybe, the HC folks could wear a green shirt or dress as a simple alert to a fellow cult member. It might help to bridge the gap.
    A heads up for those whom like early bird discounts.
    Go Ting.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $92.86K 1.221M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 499000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 610187 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.