4DS 0.00% 7.6¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-31153

1. 4,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8435
    @CommanderDean
    yeah - plenty of 'process assist' applications but zero compelling stand alone use cases...its that simple
    'process assist' is not a compelling use application in this sector - no matter how useful it may be
    et al
    Gartner’s latest Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, that sees generative AI transitioning from the "Peak of Inflated Expectations" to the "Trough of Disillusionment". This is an indication that it will get quieter around generative AI moving forward.

its all a matter of perspective as to how useful companies find it at this point in time
    compelling use application = dedicated market segment ie truly autonomous driving or autonomous drone application etc etc not simply process assist and data packaging

either way I don't see a point to the umbrage at my opinion - it creates mountains of data that needs new tech to clear the increasing bottleneck between storage and dram....that is the key take away here, no?

lets have a convo about that money maker for 4DS if they crack 20nm - that was the point of the post

oh well
    glah
    Last edited by Flectional: Today, 12:06

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $134.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ $10.93K 143.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1033431 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 71020 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.