4DS 1.23% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

I recommend newbies to HC or anyone really not to be passive...

1. 795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 747
    I recommend newbies to HC or anyone really not to be passive consumers of opinions from ANYONE no matter what their profile looks like.

Sadly, like most people I don't have the time to sift through an endless list of posts. There are hidden gems in those posts and you don't want to miss good advice or information because the forum is being cluttered by unnecessary posting. Although they know who they are and we know who these posters are, it is shame because they themselves may have valuable insights that nobody gets to read because they have already been placed on 'ignore' or people just skip over them.

I'm certainly fallible in my decision making but I try very hard to be a critical thinker and question everything that crosses my path. I make sure I award posters with a 'like' or a 'light bulb' as appropriate if I think they are adding value to the forum. After all, this is the intention of the system that is in place so that we can all benefit as best as possible from the forum. So I encourage people to use it and also to continue challenging posters to justify their opinions. In other words don't censor what you think is crap ..... oppose it !!!

For me, 4DS has proven to be a very complex stock to invest in. This is due to many factors not least the technical aspects of the industry, but also the rapidly evolving market, the secrecy/lack of information flowing from the company and the difficulties presented in inventing / discovering something technically complex, completely new in a very competitive industry and on a shoe-string budget. For this reason I am incredibly grateful for the input of so very many posters here that add so much to the discussion, which is generally balanced and insightful. Compared to many other stock forums.... this one believe it or not is pretty insightful and sensible. Probably because we haven't been targeted yet. After all we are still in the shadows.

It has been a long hard road for the reasons above and it would have been much harder for me had I not had the input from so many posters to learn from and help me form my constantly evolving views. It is good to know I'm not alone on this journey and I appreciate having my views challenged.

Exciting times ahead as we get closer to the pointy end. Invest safely folks and look at everything with a critical eye. Please keep sharing your views. It is thought provoking and important to have in these discussions. Ultimately we are likely all here to try and make a good financial investment. Anything that helps us achieve that outcome is I am sure very welcome.

GLTAH ............and for those that have them, wear those caps with pride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.