4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-317

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    I finally got myself a small 200k parcel @ .071 as I had early said I would (and was told it wasn't going to see .071 again). I was going to get stuck in with a 500k parcel but the risk of this trade is just a tad more than I like to see and everyone knows I'm very conservative.
    We need to understand this is high risk stock as it's still not a proven technology, but it's not as extreme a risk as it was in the early development stage.
    IMO the worst that could happen here is a few flukes in the final product tests and that's what I am expecting. We may see another year or two of development to get this into a marketable product.
    Whilst I totally agree with your assessment of 4DS and it's team, you have to really understand how the market movers and shakers make contracts on stock like this. While we agree this "could" be worth billions, the large investors are going to let us do the hard yards in getting it launched. They are absolutely not going to jump in on a speculative bid and hope for the best. They are very aware that 90% of all outside investors and traders will sell this stock once it hits .10 to .20 and that's where the big guns step in and buy them up, already knowing it could easily be worth 1.00 to 1.50 by sales time and the risk of development has already been mitigated. The brutal use of trader psychology is very underestimated when it come to large investor tactics. They wait for that knee jerk and they pounce hard.
    Here are my tactics for trading this stock.
    Should it hit below .06 I'll purchase another 200k parcel. When (if) news hits and my investment doubles, I'll sell off the risk and put the rest in my portfolio with my other risk free trades and leave them do their magic.
    I've learned that market SP has nothing to do with the fundamentals of penny stock. It has everything to do with trader sentiment.
    However, I do not believe this stock is going to be worth $2 or $3 a share ever. I think we'll be lucky to see $1.15 if everything goes to plan.
    It's well known that traders build castles in the clouds when it comes to speculative trades.

This is all only my opinion and should not be taken as advice as I don't give advice... ever..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.