4DS 3.57% 8.1¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-31792

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Have this lingering memory of patience selling out last year during a dip, swearing to never return, then buying back in a few weeks later during a peak. Around 13c ps.
    Ever since then she is dead set guaranteed to incorrectly ‘guess’ where the SP is heading. If she says it’s going up….which is lololol, is rather usual for her….then sell.

as far as all the chatter about market manipulation and how clear it is to observe…. The same can be read on so many of the forums for penny stocks, or companies yet to develop or ‘find’ something. Where are the shorts these days for 4ds? There may be some manipulation on some much bigger stocks, but I don’t see anything here except retailers taking a punt.
    like me.
    we know a bump is coming, we don’t know when. Leave it too late to jump onboard and so sad. Jump on too early….and there’s a 50/50 chance no TH for another couple of months and we settle back near 7c. Take a punt. Stop blaming some mysterious algorithm or insidious unlawfull manipulation.

Rant over. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.