4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-325

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Just another example of throwing someone under the bus for bringing up a subject that doesn't fit your narrative. How about bringing something other than sarcasm to the table and make it a conversation? While you sit and assume that in 10 years they've investigated it, I've not seen anything on it.
    It's very possible they have investigated it and it might be another hurdle altogether they don't want to talk about. They are selling stock remember?
    If this were such a sure thing then why didn't JD fund the entire project himself? he's a billionaire. Perhaps he's just such a nice guy and wants to share the buckets of gold with everyone else? Investors need to question everything. That's why I'm in only 200k and not more. I have questions.
    Just because someone doesn't want to reverberate in your echo chamber doesn't mean they've nothing significant to say.
    So you've likened me to "The Wizard of Oz", said I was "intimidating you" and lacking any respect for members of the forum, self-indulgent, egotistical and schizophrenic. I've not said a bad word or made any personal attacks on or about any member of this forum. Nice..

Oh, I have absolutely ZERO doubt they're smart. I simply have concerns about supporting technology towards their product and therefore a bit cautious about final outcomes. It does show that people are probably more heavily invested than they should be. Emotions run extremely high here to the point no one is open to discussions.

I do honestly hope this plays out just as planned but experience in the markets say it rarely does, so caution is not a bad thing. My questioning something isn't going to make it so. My asking a question isn't going to plunder the SP either.

I don't understand the hostility surrounding asking questions or putting forth a point of view.

My signature line was changed after I hurt a lot of feelings on the VEC forum. Essentially I told them it was a dud and why I felt that way.
    I was truly roasted and made to walk the plank. Feel free to read my posts and look at the SP compared to what it is today. Everyone acts like I cursed them or something, I simply pointed out the issues and why it wasn't a good investment for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.