4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-333

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hey all,
    I watch these posts daily with great interest. I am a reasonably long term holder and been trying to read as much as I can of the technology in this space.
    Overall, I am very upbeat on 4DS and think there will be success at the end, what that is, who knows?
    I agree, more opinions shared the better. We unfortunately have a very limited narrative from 4DS and that leaves a lot of time for interpretation and some guess work on certain aspects of what is happening and information that has been provided.
    Personally, I feel that there should be more frequent updates from 4DS on even what may seem run of the mill tasks in line with the overall plan that has been presented, just to provide some re-assurance to many of us.
    With all the information available, I do wonder at this stage that why the value of 4DS hasn’t increased in line with the excitement around the latest results?
    Possibly the fact that technical risk exists due to the unknown commercial applications of the technology or market risk, where price/value can’t be attributed with a company that isn’t producing revenues, I don’t know?
    I do sometimes get the calculator out and do the sums of a takeover bid of $2, $4 etc.... Nice to dream at times!
    I appreciate reading all contributions here and continue to hope for a great outcome for all holders.
    I am effectively ‘all in’ (rightly or wrongly) on 4DS awaiting the end game here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.