4DS 4.00% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

market doesnt liesay what you want guys but people are selling...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    market doesnt lie

say what you want guys but people are selling out because of uncertainty

Lack of information being one - they said they would let the market know the outcome of the terms of the extension with imec - that was a month ago

I mean how long does it take to come to terms?? Get the announcement out so we have some timeline clarity FFS!!

The other thing is the potential for a long wait until MB chip is ready - by using words like "initial" it tends to imply that there will also be a years worth of iterations for the megabit chip

Investors would rather put their money somewhere else and buy at a higher price than have to wait around not knowing what is happening or how long they will have to wait.

I am not saying it won't work in the long run - however we need more clarity. If you say you are going to let us know about the extension in the next few weeks then deliver on that statement.

Also - we have not been provided with ANY info about the performance and metrics of the chip so far. Why wouldn't you tell the market how good your tech is?? Or at least provide some info for people to base their investment decision on - we are pretty much flying blind as to details/performance of the chip.

And so we now have 5.5 cents - and it will keep going down until we get some clarity - first on the extension, and then on the expected timeline for the Megabit chip

And those people that say don't worry about the price - that's BS as it has dropped almost 50% since the last announcement - I don't care who you are no one likes seeing all that red and the money you have put in halved.

Maybe shareholders should be putting the pressure on David to let us know what the FU*K is going on with this IMEC extension asap.

There is no reason for this to be at 5 cents apart from the company not being fully transparent and telling us what is going on.

They should not have allowed this to happen and get back into the 5's after the last announcement

sugar coat it all you like but this is not right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $66.76K 860.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55527 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 113493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.