4DS 2.22% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-4143

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713

Well, I was a bit naive about how the business worked TBH.. I'm a hard core capitalist and I love the idea of free markets.. someone offers a service and someone fulfills that service in exchange for $$. However, I learned that not all free markets are ethical, moral or legal markets and therein lies the problem. I had this idea that attractive (read that as hot) 21 to 30 year old women would love the excitement and money from having a LOT of male attention. They would come in and make 2+ large a night showing off their business and they would go home to their cat fluffy and sip lattes.. and that maybe I'd have a bad apple or 2 roll in that would be easy to identify and send packing before they became a liability...

WRONG!!!

It was just the other way around.. They were mostly bad apples with just a couple of decent young ladies wanting to cash in on their good looks while the getting was good.. The rest were druggos and prostitutes that would create all sort of havok at the workplace and because by law they had to be "employees" and not "sub-contractors", we were responsible for every dodgy thing they did. You can only imagine the shenanigans they got up to...

Eventually it all became to much for me. It started to challenge my own belief system. I realized that I had egressed into an area of moral turpitude, but it wasn't my reputation that I was so worried about. TBH I'm a bit hard to digest for most people anyway and therefore I'm not interested in protecting my precious virtues. My issue is that I had become a legitimate venue for these beautiful young women to wreck their lives. I couldn't sleep at night with the disillusionment of what was really going on.
    The business was a slow bleed anyway. I cut my losses and walked away to never look back.
    My business partner didn't land so well from what I've heard.... Not my problem.. He could have walked away as well.

I then dedicated my life to engineering and the markets. Hopefully 4DS will push all of us higher into the green but who knows?
    it's good to sleep at night..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ $255.0K 2.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 201205 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.