4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

There are so many reasons:Private investors:- Don't understand...

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    There are so many reasons:
    Private investors:
    - Don't understand the potential of the technology
    - Think that directors and CEOs in general are slightly better than used car salesman and not to be trusted.
    - Think it unlikely that a startup can solve a problem better than a multinational like Samsung and beat them at their own game
    - Have an investment duration much less than 5-10 years, and don't understand that the price paid for a share can be the floor price and not what the underlying asset is worth.
    - Don't like long periods of no news, business as usual.

Instos:
    - Don't understand the technology.
    - Career risk: Shame and ridicule from their firm if they take a risk that doesn't work out. Much easier after they have made their money to track the index rather than go out on a limb for a 40x.
    - Have never invested in an IP company with zero cashflows which does not fit neatly into a DCF model.
    - Have never worked in both a large and small company to understand that being small and having an appetite for risk both fosters and creates innovation.

The board would be wasting their breath trying to convince the above people. I'm glad they are not trying to, a la WBT.

Me, I keep slowly accumulating, praying and hoping.
    Go 4DS! Hopefully a story to share with the grandkids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.