4DS 4.35% 8.8¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-474

1. 1,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    On a larger scale chip, it's very possible this technology could induce what is called "row hammering", especially since it's using field effect for switching.
    When the density of cells enters the megachip concentration (for lack of better term.. population arrangement might be a better term), I'm concerned there might be a problem with this type of bleed-over.
    Row hammering is where the potential difference in state bleeds over to the adjacent row of cells and can wreak havoc. Now introduce a magnetic field and it's easy to see that row hammering could be a very real challenge to overcome because now it has two potentials to create this issue.
    Once the cells are stacked and the magnetic field is injected, there is no real telling what might happen.
    I seriously doubt this will be a deal killer, but it could create some engineering delays if it pops up in the next trials.
    I'll admit that I'm unsure if the previous iteration was a stacked chip or a single-layer. I'm more sold on the technology to this point and feel very confident they'll iron out any wrinkles that appear, it just might take considerable time to do, but my money can sit for however long it takes.
    My trading style is that if it can go wrong, it probably will. I like to make sure I've calculated my extraordinary lack of good luck into my trades.

For what it's worth.. Good luck everyone.

IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.004(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $155.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $107.6K 1.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 498746 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 144893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 3.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ 702427
Last updated 15.49pm 26/04/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.