4DS 1.28% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

Over exuberance. HC users have forgotten the Colonel Sanders...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Over exuberance. HC users have forgotten the Colonel Sanders story. Talk of the ASX lack of sophistication as though that was an indicator that made ignoring market sentiment a dead certainty, pricing in success on the basis of how clever Guido is or JD's propensity to being an iron-clad investment/deal-making maven, and factoring in IMEC involvement as a reason to celebrate ahead of time. I rarely read a post from any of the long term faithful, about how they themselves "de-risked" this investment for themselves, rather relying on the news to do that work for them. You yourself posted a while back about some of your thoughts/considerations re the macro picture more generally, so I assume you've considered offsetting risk on this?.... perhaps also already made some useful trades that allowed you to play this one with the house's money. The market has simply not priced in anything to support over-exuberant chat. I have been in tech for 20 odd years and experience tells me that nothing goes off without a hitch and we've not really had any significant curveball yet. LIke @TheTextralian I have a healthy appetite for risk but it's measured with an appetite for balance and the practice of rebalancing when the time calls for it. I think 4DS is so over analysed here but it seems to make people comfortable with finding an explanation for the unknown by uncovering hidden meaning in the research and conjecture presented here on the hot copper Ouija board.

GLTH DYOR
    A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.5¢ $81.77K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 275202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.