4DS 16.5% 9.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Topped up again the last two days, another million shares at...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Topped up again the last two days, another million shares at 5.3, thinking its a good price but it looks like going down further.
    So the question is if it continues going down under 5 cents , do we back the truck up again ?
    4ds board and management team have been taking shares instead of large salaries for years, and as JD says, he and the rest of them have never taken anything back , just a continued accumulation year after year, that’s a huge tick. HGST/WD partnership over many years, all the way to the end, huge tick.
    Being with IMEC development for years, this is a massive tick, only selected few get this privilege to work with IMEC, ( they have never seen anything like this before)
    At the last AGM, all positive, this thing should be done and dusted some time this year, and David mentions they believe the IP is worth many multi’s
    of where the share price was, around 6. cents back then, another big tick, and many more ticks if I continue going through them..
    But I’m still not 100 percent shore of that end result will be what we are hoping for, other wise I would have the balls to go all in, and I haven’t.
    So for me there is just one last tick of approval that needs to be done (don’t get upset tex, and Wally because I’m bringing this up again) and that’s the options that are outstanding. Yes I know they don’t need to do them yet, yes it would be better for them personally and financially if they wait to the end date or just before a takeover, but if and when that happens you have to admit the share price would rocket. That to me it would be the final validation that we have something big here. So if and when that happens we would probably miss the boat as the share price would take off.
    So risk versus reward, do I or don’t I buy more ? This is a question that I’m sure others out there are thinking also.
    Would love to hear others views on the risk versus reward at this late stage of development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.013(16.5%)
Mkt cap ! $162.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.2¢ 8.1¢ $801.4K 9.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 187870 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.