4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

I see the asx getting weighed on by the banks as well as the...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    I see the asx getting weighed on by the banks as well as the miners so we won't see the gains the US is seeing. I see the market continuing this period of high volatility grabbing onto any bad news and selling down, such as an increase in cases in major cities or major corporations. But I also see it going through stages of big gains even on the slightest bit of reassurance such as Biden's wins last night, as people want an excuse to buy back into the market and try to pick the bottom as nothing else is providing adequate yield at the moment. With lower interest rates all but destined for the medium term the stock martlet will come back very strongly from this however I see us going one more leg down before the recovery as there is way to much uncertainty lingering and the worst case scenario of infections getting out of control and company's losing employees as well as hospitals being over run and millions of people dying etc. Do I think that'll happen no however I have structured my portfolio to hold 35% cash at the moment and will be looking at buying back in once we have another big sell off or the spread is being contained. I am deep in the red for some stocks that have underlying value present that I have continued to hold onto as well as holding some funds with exposure to global stocks. So to answer your question honestly I have no idea I'm betting we will be lower than we are today as the banks will continue to weigh heavily on the index. What does it mean for 4ds well I think we will see a lack of sellers going into next week as no ones really going to want to take the gamble and miss the results and we will see some buyers pop up who are wanting to take a punt mid 6s is my prediction and post announcement even if a second iteration is required which I believe it will be I see us launching into 8-9c pending a comprehensive analysis's of the results that'll invite some risk averse players back to the table. So hold onto your shares and don't get caught with your pants down!

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $119.5K 1.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75138 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.