4DS 1.19% 8.3¢ 4ds memory limited

Nothing is a certain we all know that GRAVITYWAVES, but we can...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Nothing is a certain we all know that GRAVITYWAVES, but we can only go on what the board and management have told us.
    So do we trust all ASX company boards? Off course not.
    Do we trust 4ds management and board? Well that’s up to the individual investor.
    For me it’s a yes from what I have seen. I have met JD and David , and at that time a couple of years ago, I couldn’t be more impressed.
    So if we are to believe there comments over the years and especially what they said at the recent AGM, we should have a fair chance of success.
    When the question was asked at the last AGM, do you guys have a figure in mind of what the technology is worth? And they answered back that it was worth many multiples of the current share price.
    This to me was a very important comment bye them, because in the past they wouldn’t answer these type of questions.
    This along with the hard work in the development has been done and that they expect to have this all finished sometime this year, and not to mention JD was keen to have it done and dusted ASAP so he can move on to his next project in waiting, gives us all a little more confidence.
    But A’s HASH has said, if those options could be exercised the rocket would take of and never return, let’s all hope so for all us LTH and supporters of 4ds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.1¢ $313.0K 3.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53300 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 117999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.