4DS 7.78% 9.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-5303

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The comparison is odious. People / Markets are shitting themselves (pardon the pun) because they think SUPPLY CHAINS will be affected, not because they think the zombie world is upon us or they're going to die. Toilet paper is of no use to the dead! And I think blaming the whole shit show in the markets on the virus is less than adequate IMO. I know brother @hashtagyolo shares something of a commensurate view regarding the macro issues and they may well have been the bubble that the corona pin has popped. So maybe, just maybe this is all a little more nuanced than the health debate in and of itself.

As for the relief rally today with our SP... I completely agree with @TheTextralian and I won't be encouraging buyers who are topping up at lower prices. We haven't even got into the aftershocks yet. Not much risk-adjusted return thinking going on with our brethren. Ray Dalio's 1.5B put on the S&P500 hitting < 3000 in early march was spot on. Some might call that luck due to the virus but I've heard it said that luck is when opportunity meets preparation.

Anyway, as you said - it's all been said before. Blue in the face comes to mind too.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.007(7.78%)
Mkt cap ! $169.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $1.730M 17.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 394575 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.