4DS 0.00% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-5589

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    On another note. Unfortunately, we in Australia are not taking this virus seriously.
    I've just returned from the RTA and was floored at the number of people stacked in the lobby.. Shoulder to shoulder and not one person wearing kit (me excluded). I got a few snickers from the crowd while two old fellas were in the back of the pack coughing without a single reaction from the crowd. None of the staff were wearing masks and the red tape line to keep people back from the counter was completely ignored.
    It would be easy to blow it off if they were a pack of young people but other than staff, they were all 50+ with a dozen or so real oldies in the mix.
    The only reason the government is telling the people not to wear PPE is because they don't have any. If they told people to use it and not have it to hand out or buy, there would be an uprising and our wonderful politicians would be tossed into the streets where they belong.

Spain is having to load people up with morphine, unplug them from ventilators and roll them into the hallway to die, so they can use the gear on younger people with a better chance of survival. They are EUTHANIZING people based on need. Do we not think that could happen here?
    We're in for a rude awakening when the number of dead and dying start to skyrocket.
    I say 3 weeks and this will be a completely different Australia.
    If this were stock, I'd be all in with put options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ $272.6K 3.436M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31689 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 134953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.