4DS 2.86% 7.2¢ 4ds memory limited

Not very logical to say "models have been way off". The models...

1. 2,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Not very logical to say "models have been way off". The models were based on a reproduction number, reduce the reproduction number, reduce the exponential spread. Small change = big effect. You are acknowledging the changes in mass behaviour have had secondary impact on other statistics, but not on the primary statistic which was modelled. Yes, people will continue to die and possibly more be born, maybe a COVID baby wave : )
    There may be a 2nd wave because of mass behaviour changes, not because scientists need their modelling to be accurate, we'll see. I don't think global warming has been averted yet either.
    The market correction relates to increase in perceived risk. This tech has yet to be totally proven as commercially viable, we don't know what we don't know. (Although I feel confident that it is progressing on a steady path to awesome - there is without doubt much wishful thinking in my analysis) Independent of how good the tech is, we need a buyer, who has the funds to pay the price and ramp this up to market in a timeframe that works for us. The risk associated with that increased dramatically and was reflected in the SP here.
    A 2nd wave or further blows to the US economy are hard to predict but are a distinct possibility, so especially while there is no further specific progress here, we are very vulnerable to another hit. Someone mentioned a chart gap at 3.8. Was that closed?

If they can get back on the tools and get some numbers out, it will be a different story. We wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $126.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $52.67K 736.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 212589 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 16523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.