4DS 2.60% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-6504

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    it's been a frustrating 3 years following this stock. However, Like many I'm here to the end.

Apologies in advance for the rant..But hiding behind an NDA mixed with vague announcements lowers sentiment. In 10yrs what have investors received for their millions and millions of dollars? Just word from 4ds that it's coming together, with nothing really official from IMEC or western digital, they then extend the hand for more dollars, rinse and repeat.. yes I understand it's a R&D stock but 10+yrs with little to show for it..

It seems they don't have the technical knowledge to complete their objective by allowing WD into the nest. Im starting to think they've hit a major hurdle and the CEO actions couldn't be clearer.

The CEO not even exercising 50% or 20% of his options is strange given his a highly intelligent individual and should have known about the tax implications a long long time ago. Has anyone seen that explanation in other stocks? Particularly at a crucial time for the company.

I'm also doubtful they'll raise the amount of money required due to the above short comings.. Then what? Will any of the major shareholders kick in $$$ ? the current telemarketing campaign all points to a shortfall.

The announcement @ the end of July better reveal more details than ever before otherwise down goes the price. Investors are tired of the same tune.

i truly hope it all works out for everyone. I'll be gutted if this falls in a massive heap. C'mon 4DS!!

PS please correct me and put my mind back on the positive side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $132.2K 1.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 726271 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 82439 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.