4DS 0.00% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Personally I am fine with the language and communication, its...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Personally I am fine with the language and communication, its all moving along in the right direction and I also don't mind that they are tight lipped with regards to specs but and its a big BUT, there is no timeline. Last year we went from "producing a 1MB chip on time and budget" mid way through the year those words started to fade from their announcements as the IMEC extension became real.

Whilst its not an official company announcement, those at the last AGM seemed to walk away with the impression that this was one more year extension with IMEC and that's it! No one really disputed this interpretation. Sure Cali has had severe covid issues and lock down, but IMEC has been working away and we managed to get additional wafers out (and the best ones to boot) during this period.

Sure, they likely will spill over into 2021 due to covid but 3 months to an absolute maximum of 6 months is acceptable, pending no further covid blow ups or the like. The reality is these guys need to provide a timeline...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $107.0K 1.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 730000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 59599 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.