4DS 7.78% 9.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-6713

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Agree with this thought.
    Yes, there have been a number of events this year (mainly 1 and the fall out of all that) interrupting things, unprecedented, all the buzz words, I know... No doubt the impacts that 4ds have been enormous, getting access to lab etc
    4ds I think should provide at least some broad timelines (even if it changes many times) and some commentary on activities, no matter how mundane. Yes, strict NDA's in place etc but surely can give some activity commentary (more than has been provided). No one works without a plan, well at least mosy professionals.
    Wish I could operate with such broad comms on my activities and not commit to a timeline, don't think I would last long in what I'm doing.
    Have been following 4ds for years and have always felt the comms side has been lacking. Maybe it is the style and desire of 4ds to operate in the shadows. Just think there would be massively more interest in 4ds if there was more engagement.
    Know each will see as appropriate and may deem as all sufficient, just my thoughts.
    Overall, massive believer in this tech and company. Holding to the end. Hope for a great story to look back on for this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.007(7.78%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $958.0K 9.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 995000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.