4DS 1.32% 7.5¢ 4ds memory limited

I agree with recent posts from Khoutam,happy...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I agree with recent posts from Khoutam,happy days,Cguv,Troyka,chirofalls, and a few others. There has been plenty of hints imho from 4DS over the past year of how well they are going without them giving away any secrets that they have to keep quiet. Let’s just go back to the last AGM. The buy out price was brought up by one of the shareholders, Davids response was along the lines of JD has a price in mind and that the boards price was a little lower in there view. He also said that the price that they had in mind was multiples of the current share price. In my view this means at least a ten bagger but could possibly be a lot more if the IP ends up being as good as they hope. Now that was back then, last year. Since then they have achieved the best endurance data -two to three times better than previous, also highest recorded speed, no need for crippling error correction and so on, and also with retention in there words not mine, ADDITIONAL STUDIES TO BE COMPLETED TO ASSESS UPPER LIMITS. My point here is that the more testing and development they do the better this IP gets, and this is a major attraction for WD , as who ever buys this out will be continuing its development for different and all types of specifications and applications. The scalability of this IP is a huge .

As as for the lack of promotion bye 4ds. There really is no need imo.Why may you ask? A seven year partnership with HGST/WD says it all. As David mentioned at the last AGM, it would be ideal that WD buys us out, with a wink in his eyes.
    With regards to the recent placement and SPP , $7.6 million . Some believe this large amount was to keep us going for another 2 years plus. Not in my opinion, this large amount is to fast track the development ASAP. Once again last AGM, it was made very clear that the board and especially JD wanted this to be done and dusted, he has other projects in the waiting and needed to finish this up and move on. As mentioned in the last update bye 4ds, the IP could be bought out in 2021 even if the chip is not ready. This is the first time I have read this from 4ds, it’s very clear to me that chip or no chip this IP is worth plenty, WD will buy it and take it from there. In Dr Guido Arnout words, the 4DS patents are extremely valuable.

Now I will be the first to admit that I was one of those shareholders that was hanging out for Guido to take up his options, and that if he didn’t that it would be a bad sign. Well how wrong I was with that, the outcome now is if this is successful, then Guido will be rewarded handsomely, if not he gets nothing. Just think about that, if he thought it wouldn’t succeed he could of taken the options and then sold them on market. My belief is that WD and 4ds have a rough figure in mind , but that the real negotiations will really start to rev up after the second platform lot early next year.

The good thing going forward is that Dr Lode Lauwers, at IMEC , who is in charge of accelerating business models, HGST/WD and 4DS are all on the same page and that they are going to accelerate this IP to be done and dusted in 2021.
    This is all in imho, and I’m more excited now about the future buyout than ever.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $133.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $28.22K 375.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 208160 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 57703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.